Re: Call for tests: DRM fixes for upcoming NetBSD 10.1

Tested the Fri Oct  4 build from nyftp. No apparent regressions and
working well enough to show https://get.webgl.org in Firefox on amd64
on the following:
- ThinkPad W520
- ThinkPad T430
- ThinkPad T530
- ThinkPad T480
- Thinkpad T495 (software rendering, wrong resolution, awful performance)
- Ryzen 5 5500/Radeon RX 5700 desktop (software rendering, correct
resolution, performance fine)

There is something odd with booting and running with root on USB on
netbsd-10 - all but the desktop hung after "poweroff" after syncing
disks, but again - not a regression.

David