Re: armv7.img does boot on BeagleBone (White)

> Hi everyone.

> My board is described here:
> https://wiki.logre.eu/index.php/BeagleBone_White

> I've downloaded image from here
> https://cdn.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/NetBSD-10.0/evbarm-earmv7hf/binary/gzimg/armv7.img.gz

> Then, I ungzipped it and dd-ed it to MicroSD card

> Then, I booted my board.

> That's what I see:

>     0 cheusov>cu2bone
>     Connected.
>     CCCC

> What's wrong?

Thank you guys for your help. You helped to solve the problem.

I did the following steps and everything works fine now.

I solved the problem with the following steps:
* Build u-boot. I did it manually using cross-compiling.
* Copy MLO and u-boot.img files to / directory of FAT partition.
* Edit /boot.ini from FAT partition and inserted am335x-bone.dtb instead of OTHER_PLATFORM.dtb file, mentioned there.
* Reboot BBW!