Re: need your advice before new Raspberry Pi purchase

On 4/20/24 17:24, Michael wrote:
The 3GB limit is on by default for some old linux kernels that don't
have the DMA workaround. It takes about 10 seconds to get into the UEFI
setup menu and turn it off.

What is the UEFI setup menu? How do I get in to it?

I used dd to write arm64.img to the USB 3 flash drive.

Is the NetBSD installer available in the arm64.img? Is it possible to use the installer on the RPi 4b (booted from the SD card) to install NetBSD 10 on the USB 3 flash drive?

Tom Dean