RPI02W wifi driver?

I installed NetBSD 10 BETA on a Raspberry Pi 3B, which finds a wifi
driver (bwfm). This has been working fine for me with
dhcpcd/wpa_supplicant for 10+ days of testing,
> Apr 14 19:18:43 arm64 dhcpcd[718]: bwfm0: soliciting a DHCP lease

But a Pi 02W with 10 BETA installed shows no sign of the bwfm configuration.

Is there a kernel that would include that driver if it is not in GENERIC?
If I need to build my own, cross-compiling on a more powerful system will be
faster; any tips beyond "edit KERNEL file/make depend/make"?

Or, if only the Pi *0W* flavor wifi driver works, I'll get on those
supply waiting lists.

(I understand the native wifi module is *not* supported currently on
Pi4 flavors)