Re: Boot images for RPI4s?

> Raspberry Pi 4 requires UEFI firmware to boot

I have installed and upgraded NetBSD on an rpi4 with UEFI. While the
wiki page mentions the UEFI requirement, there is a "to do" section
that, if edited, might help others understand the steps.

"UEFI
\todo Explain UEFI on RPI4."

I thought I found another wiki page that would help, based on the
title, but it is x86-focused.
https://wiki.netbsd.org/Installation_on_UEFI_systems/
Title: Installation on UEFI systems
Subtitle: Installing NetBSD on a x86 system with UEFI

I will open a ticket on the rpi4 missing from this page:
https://wiki.netbsd.org/ports/evbarm/
"Raspberry Pi 1, 2, 3"

When I did my installs this post helped greatly:
https://astr0baby.wordpress.com/2021/05/23/netbsd-current-on-rpi4-model-b-8gb-ram/

Jim