Re: NetBSD 10.0_BETA on RPI zero 2

Dave:
  I am running both an upgraded 9.x and a fresh 10.0 beta on 2
Raspberry Pi Zero 2W models. I followed these steps:

https://mail-index.netbsd.org/port-arm/2022/02/14/msg007592.html

$ uname -a
NetBSD aaa 10.0_BETA NetBSD 10.0_BETA (GENERIC) #0: Fri Jan 13
19:15:32 UTC 2023
mkrepro%mkrepro.NetBSD.org@localhost:/usr/src/sys/arch/evbarm/compile/GENERIC
evbarm
$ file /netbsd
/netbsd: ELF 32-bit LSB executable, ARM, EABI5 version 1 (SYSV),
statically linked, for NetBSD 10.0, not stripped

I have had one incident with an ethernet adapter not behaving well,
but otherwise testing has gone well.
Jim