Odroid xu4q, poweroff, halt -p don't seem to work

Hello,

I installed the image for NetBSD 9.3 on an Odroid xu4q. It seems to be working great, but I'm unable to get it to power off the device. I have tried poweroff, and halt -p, they both shut down the OS but the device remains powered on.

Should this work, is it a known-issue, etc.? It's been a long time since I ran NetBSD, so I don't remember how to gather any helpful doc.

/jl