Re: Raspberry Pi 4 installation instructions

On Tue, 27 Dec 2022, Sad Clouds wrote:

Hello, looking at this page:
https://wiki.netbsd.org/ports/evbarm/raspberry_pi/

It doesn't seem to have detailed instructions on how to get upcoming
NetBSD-10 running on Raspberry Pi 4. It briefly mentions UEFI
firmware, but not much else and no step by step guide.

Is there interest in getting this page updated? I have some
instructions for NetBSD-10 which I can share with people.

Yes, up-to-date instructions are of course welcome!

Can you edit the Wiki yourself? If not, you could send a patch and I could apply it.

FWIW, I have a RPi 4 running NetBSD and was surprised at how simple the process is :)

--
Benny