Re: daily crashes with big-endian Raspberry Pi

Hmm. Do other people don't see this problem? Over here that's a stock RPi 3+ without any special hardware connected. One won't notice the problem, maybe, because it happens mostly in the night and the device is again there, rebooted, afterwards. Look at your "uptime".

I've seen this, as mentioned here:

https://mail-index.netbsd.org/port-arm/2022/11/20/msg007976.html

I have a RPI3 of some kind (hw.model = raspberrypi,3-model-b) running an RPI2 NetBSD 9.99.106 kernel from late November.

The board is running fine. I attempted a build of Rust which ran for many days before finally running out of memory. I am currently using this board to manage and monitor the temperature of my beer fermenter, which has been running just fine for days now.

FWIW, I'm running a Pi 3 as well, also with 9.99.106, using a USB attached SSD with 2 gigs of swap. Rust actually builds, but obviously u{n}limited and with MAKE_JOBS=1.

John