Re: Support for newer Orange Pi devices?

Benny Siegert <bsiegert%gmail.com@localhost> wrote:
> Does NetBSD support the newer Orange Pi devices?

Which features do you want to have working?

> The Orange Pi 5 looks nice and is available with 16G of RAM.

There is some support for the RK3588 in NetBSD.

<https://gist.github.com/ryo/075f38d1bbe148dc48b81065bf98631d>

I think ethernet support has been commited since then.

There are also RockPi and NanoPi boards with the same SoC.

> The Orange Pi 800 is inside of a keyboard, like the RPi 400.

Same processor as the Pinebook Pro.

If you have u-boot and the correct device tree for both then they should
do something when booting NetBSD.