Re: Pinebook Pro, NetBSD 9/HEAD not booting

I had this problem and overcame it; alas I don't recall how.  Perhaps the backlight was off.  Try to blindly log in as root (no password, in a fresh install) and issue "sysctl -w hw.pwmbacklight0.level=50"

If this works, put hw.pwmbacklight0.level in /etc/sysctl.conf