NetBSD on a Pine64 SOQuartz

Hello-

I know Jared M has spent a considerable amount of time getting UEFI with the
Quartz64 SBCs.  Many thanks to him.

Does anyone have a bit more complete instructions on getting NetBSD working on
the SOQuartz module?  I'm waiting on soquartz module to arrive and I wanted to
read up on the steps to getting NetBSD working.  I get that you write a small
image to an SD but it is unclear as what to do next.

Thanks,
   -Alex