Configuring network after fresh boot to lime2

I flashed an image to sd card and I want to install packages using wired ethernet cable but I'm unable to connect to internet. With root user,

ping hyperbola.info
ping: Cannot resolve "hyperbola.info" (Host name lookup failure)

ifconfig shows interface awge0 with static ipv6.

I usually would do dhcpcd -I awge0 which would enable my network connection.

Kindly help.
Thanking you
Sagar Acharya