Re: Orangepi pc2 (h5) no hdmi output

On Fri, 18 Nov 2022, adr wrote:

Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2022 12:49:49 +0000 (UTC)
From: adr <adr%SDF.ORG@localhost>
To: port-arm%netbsd.org@localhost
Subject: Orangepi pc2 (h5) no hdmi output

Hi,

with the shortage of PIs I thought of giving some use to this board
I've around. I added a u-boot package for it in wip. I've used this
board before with netbsd, using simplefb, but know that sunxidrm
is used, altough it detects the resolution of the monitor connected
(I've tryed several) and X can run, after the kernel is loaded there
is no hdmi output.

This is no netbsd current, NetBSD 9.99.106 (GENERIC64)

Some advice?

know|now
no netbsd|in netbsd

By the way, does sunxidrm support also allwinner DE2?