Re: Pinebook Pro images

Do you know what the controversy about SPI is recently?  Nobody that's mentioned it has been able to answer this for me yet.

But it shouldn't matter.  We can write all zeros to the SPI ram in case there's something in there preventing boot.  Now I'm wondering if I need to do that and that's why I haven't been successful booting with my latest Pinebook Pro.