Re: Pinebook Pro images

The image is there now, thank you.

Now how do I make my system bootable after sysinst on pbp?

I installed u-boot-pinebook-pro from pkgsrc and followed the instructions. First, I tried to flash /dev/spiflash0 with it and got “Device not configured”. Then I flashed /dev/rld0d (supposed to be the eMMC) with it and got an unbootable laptop — Wrong image format; ERROR; can't get kernel image!

—