Re: aarch64 -current support for audio on RPI4

On Thu, Aug 11, 2022 at 12:17:17PM +0000, sc dying wrote:
> > Does it have to be acpi in place of fdt?
> If your rpi4 boots with EFI, yes.

Great! That worked. Thanks a lot for the tip.

I actually tested the audio through the jack on RPI4.

I am not sure how crowded the aarch64 device space is for NetBSD
maintainers to worry about. But no doubt RPI4 is one of the popular ones.
I think a working config of RPI4 should be included, if not a prebuilt
image for it. For older pi's I can see the configs, not yet for RPI4.

Now only if I could solve the NVRAM not found issue, I'll have builtin
wifi...

I can now try video acceleration. Have already built omxplayer, ffmpeg5
with rpi, mpv with rpi options, thanks to Martin's tip to use 32-bit
userland.

--
Mayuresh