Re: netbsd-9 on RPI3

Greg Troxel <gdt%lexort.com@localhost> writes:

>   Why is the .bin format kernel built on netbsd-9?  It seems like it
>   can't work, so its presence is confounding with no benefit.  But
>   obviously I oo not really understand everything...

Sorry for the confusion-engendering question.  Answering myself for the
archives:

  evbarm supports a vast number of computers, and they have a lot of boot
  paths.  Even "earmv7hf-el" supports many, not just RPI, so it doesn't
  make sense to take things away from that build because it's not useful
  on RPI.  People just have to read the HOWTO and be careful.