Re: Installing NetBSD on Jetson Nano

I pulled out my Jetson Nano last night and managed to find a working micro SD card for it. For some reason my Kingston card didn't work.

The Jetson nano doesn't seem to use a FAT filesystem for anything. Instead it looks like the files that would be in the FAT filesystem are stored in individual GPT partitions. That makes some kind of sense, why implement GPT and FAT if you only need GPT.

Maybe try interrupting u-boot so that you get a command prompt and then try netbooting a NetBSD kernel. That would at least get you a dmesg. Then you could go about trying to work out how to get NetBSD onto the micro SD card.

Cheers,
Lloyd