Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2021 14:18:22 +0100
From: Thomas Klausner <wiz%NetBSD.org@localhost>
To: pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost
Subject: gstreamer1 updated, raspberry help needed

Hi!

nia and I have updated gstreamer1 and the corresponding plugins to
1.18.5.

This was a big effort due to the switch from autotools to
meson. Please let us know if you find any issues.

Three plugins have not been updated yet, because they are limited to
Raspberries:

  - multimedia/gst-plugins1-egl-gl
  - multimedia/gst-plugins1-egl-opengl

    For these two, take e.g. multimedia/gst-plugins1-aom and adapt it.

  - multimedia/gst-plugins1-omx

    This one hasn't been updated in a long long time.
    multimedia/gst-plugins1-libav is probably a good example to use.

Can someone please update these three packages?

Thanks,
 Thomas

----- End forwarded message -----