Re: HOWTO for RPi4 and -current?

FYSA, my weekend plans got totally rearranged. In a good way, but still, I made no progress on my RPi4.

To answer the question about open source drivers and buggy GPU stuff, welcome to capitalism. The RPi is moving into a niche, and that niche may or may not require a GPU. The company can continue to sell product and develop the user base, and later decide if a GPU update is a financially viable investment. However, most folks don't seem to care, so it probably won't change.

Leam

--
Systems Programmer         (reuel.net/resume)
Scribe: The Domici War     (domiciwar.net)