Re: 2020-06-27-netbsd-raspi-earmv6hf.img (Re: Raspberry Pi update please.)

Hi,

On 2020/06/25 14:33, Jun Ebihara wrote:
- Serial Console on bootup

I got a report about serial console issue:
  :
Starting virecover.
Starting devpubd.
Starting local daemons:.
JRQ
"And lots of weirdness on the console continues for a while.  Then, no
matter what I type, the console is weird, output is weird."
"I tried guessing different baud rates, but nothing works.  The initial
messages are fine at 115,200"

This is due to port-evbarm/54941:
http://gnats.netbsd.org/54941

machdep.cpu.frequency.target is changed in /etc/rc.local:
https://nxr.netbsd.org/xref/src/distrib/utils/embedded/conf/rpi.conf#35

No workaround at the moment...

Thanks,
rin