iscsi on arm?

Hello,

I am trying to connect my cubietruck to a (Linux) iscsi taget, but iscsid fails with:

# iscsid -d 255 -D
opening /dev/iscsi0: Device not configured

#

I am not able to get any more information on what is missing. On amd64, I do not have this issue, thus my question, wether there is anything to be aware of on arm?
Is there any way or need on arm to configure /dev/iscsi0?

According to evbarm/conf/GENERIC scsibus as well as sd should be compiled in.

Thanks

Ede