Re: Raspberry Pi 4 ethernet support added to -current

FYI - RPi4 UEFI firmware version 1.4 was released today with an option to disable the 3GB limit at runtime:

https://github.com/pftf/RPi4/releases/tag/v1.4

Nice! It took me a while to figure out where to make the change - I'm still getting used to the idea of boot-time options on a Pi - but that's great!

However, even a brand new kernel stops right before the "cpu0: PMU interrupting on irq 48" line when booting.

Moving back to 1.3 boots all the way.

Thanks,
John