NetBSD Raspberry PI3B+ status

Hi,

Planning to test latest NetBSD release for our products and services. At the moment
we are developing our own IoT gateway around Raspberry PI, which should offer
different capabilities like: Wifi, Bluetooth, RS485. I have couple of questions about
NetBSD and Raspberry PI 3B+

 * is it supported the built-in Wifi. If yes under what release ?

 * is it supported the built-in Bluetooth device ? Would it be possible to use the
    builtin Bluetooth device to scan and connect to different BLE sensors like AirThings
    Radon sensor [1] ?

 * are there any default packages compiled for aarch64 NetBSD which can be used:
    git, ngrep ?

Thanks,

Stefan Parvu
sparvu%kronometrix.org@localhost