Missing binaries ??

After installing 9.0 on a Pi 2, I started installing packages that I use.

I can't find pkgin, sudo, or py27-curses-2.7/py37-curses-3.7

wget doesn't work.  It needs libstdc++.so.8 but I've got libstdc++.so.9

I'm using pkg_add, pulling from
  https://cdn.netbsd.org/pub/pkgsrc/packages/NetBSD/earmv7hf/9.0/All/

rsync, bash, and both pythons work, so I'm pretty sure I'm looking in the
right place.

Did some things fall through the cracks?  Did I miss an announcement?  Will
this get fixed if I wait a while or do I have to build from source?

--
These are my opinions.  I hate spam.