Re: 9.99.38: pinebook11 drm Cannot find any crtc or sizes

Martin Husemann <martin%duskware.de@localhost> writes:

> On Thu, Jan 16, 2020 at 08:52:45PM +0900, Jun Ebihara wrote:
>> on 9.99.38, pinebook11 (1920x1080) display initialize failed.
>>
>> anxedp0: activating port 0 endpoint 0
>> sunxidrm0: autoconfiguration error: failed to activate endpoint: 5
>
> The dtb file is broken, happens for me too.

A full build from December 15th works fine for me, but updating the
kernel (only) to January 15th causes X to fail (showing a black screen
with a white rectangle (cursor?) in the top left corner).  Are you
saying it would work with a new userland in addition to the kernel, as
long as I don't update the dtb?

-tih
--
Most people who graduate with CS degrees don't understand the significance
of Lisp.  Lisp is the most important idea in computer science.  --Alan Kay