Re: Slow network on evbarmv7h NetBSD 9

adr%SDF.ORG@localhost (adr) writes:

>I tryed with an atheros usb interface again on allwinner NetBSD-9.0_RC1
>(201912290820Z) Same as with ethernet (emac and ure), can't pass
>~ 1,2 Mib/s. Same hardware with archlinux, more than 10 Mib/s. So
>I tryed with a raspberry pi 2, and it is worst: can't pass ~ 400
>Kib/s. Same hardware with archlinux, again more than 10 Mib/s.

With wlan it might be a difference in protocol (we only support up to
802.11g).

Some _Gigabit_ Ethernet adapters for USB are slow, in particular on USB2,
because our drivers don't use them efficiently. But that shouldn't affect
fast ethernet adapters or non-USB devices.

On the rpi2 ethernet I get about 94Mbit/s.

                                Michael van Elst
Internet: mlelstv%serpens.de@localhost