Re: u-boot for orangepi PC2

On Mon, Dec 02, 2019 at 09:09:42PM -0500, Chris Rupnik wrote:
> Hi
>  I had a go at trying to use the Freebsd port of sysutils/u-boot-orangepi-pc2 and attempt to bring it into the pkgsrc of a running netbsd system to attempt to compile it. I am missing something because a make of the modified files only start the compilation of the first u-boot-a10-olinuxino-lime which is the first u-boot in the sysutils directory.
>
>  I am able to build already existing ports of u-boot like u-boot-orangepi-2 without problem.
>
> Thank you
>
> Chris

(Assuming our existing u-boot version already sufficiently supports your
board...)

For a H5 board like the PC2 I'd suggest using u-boot-nanopi-neo-plus2 as
a basis.  Get a diff of say, sysutils/u-boot-orangepi-one and
sysutils/u-boot-orangepi-lite to find the things you'll want to change.

	Jonathan Kollasch