Fwd: Orange Pi Lite Installation Woes

Thanks! Trying netbsd-9 did the trick; I now have it booted up.

One problem: I can only interact with the device over USB TTY. adr, do you have video output working? If so, how did you do it? Do you have networking working to ssh over the network? End goal is a headless install and access it over the network.

On Fri, Nov 29, 2019 at 9:25 AM adr <adr%sdf.org@localhost> wrote:
> Hello,
> I've been trying to install NetBSD onto an SD card destined for an Orange Pi Lite (Allwinner H3).?
>
> https://wiki.netbsd.org/ports/evbarm/allwinner/
>
> These are the steps I have done, referring to this page:?https://wiki.netbsd.org/ports/evbarm/allwinner/
>
> 1. Downloaded armv7.img from?http://cdn.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/NetBSD-8.1/evbarm-earmv7hf/
> 2.?dd if=armv7.img of=/dev/disk4 bs=1m conv=sync?
> 3.?dd if=u-boot-sunxi-with-spl.bin of=/dev/disk4 bs=1k seek=8 conv=sync

I'm using current in this board and works ok.
You can use u-boot form here
   https://gitlab.com/vinibali/orangepi_uboot.
Simple frame buffer works.

Regards,