RE: Beaglebone Black -current error on partition resize

On Wed, 27 Nov 2019, dhop%nwlink.com@localhost wrote:

The U-Boot I'm using was built on 9.0_BETA (Oct. 28) using pkgsrc-current.
I *think* what I'll need to do is rebuild the U-Boot on a -current
environment, is that right?

Rebuilding U-Boot shouldn't be necessary. I'll try it out tonight and see if I can reproduce the problem. In the meantime I've sent a pullup request for these changes to the netbsd-9 branch so it will be supported in the upcoming 9.0 release.