Re: aarch64 rust install fails

>> --- stderr
>> error: couldn't load codegen backend
>> "/usr/pkgsrc/lang/rust/work.aarch64/rust-bootstrap/lib/rustlib/aarch64-unknown-netbsd/codegen-backends/librustc_codegen_llvm-llvm.so":
>> "/usr/pkgsrc/lang/rust/work.aarch64/rust-bootstrap/lib/rustlib/aarch64-unknown-netbsd/codegen-backends/librustc_codegen_llvm-llvm.so:
>> Shared object \"libstdc++.so.8\" not found"
>
> Yeah, it looks for /usr/lib/libstdc++.so.8, but what you have, since you
> are running NetBSD 8.99 is /usr/lib/libstdc++.so.9, so that explains this.

It was my hope that the recently added compat80 package ought to
be able to deal with this.  However, there may be further
problems, apparently some of the bootstraps were built with
references to the pkgsrc llvm, and when that moves to a new
version, things break again.  I'm slowly looking at a way to fix
that.

Regards,

- Håvard