Re: Lenovo ThinkSystem HR330A

On Tue, 24 Sep 2019, Sad Clouds wrote:
I have raspberry pi 3 where NetBSD has timer issues/bugs which make it unusable, not sure if this is related to this particular system or if this is a generic NetBSD issue with aarch64.

I've had similar results from my RPi hardware. ARM offers a lot more than it ever has hardware-wise, and this server shows a lot of muscle, but I wonder if anyone has turned loose something like byte-bench on it a few dozen times in a row.

I'll have to go scrape Geekbench's site to see if anyone has benchmark'd that system. The clock rates are surprisingly high to my untrained-to-ARM eye.

2. Where can I buy this Lenovo server in Europe? Quick search on Google doesn't seem to show anyone selling it.

It would be cool to know what they cost. Also, I'm curious if the NVMe works or just regular SATA.

-Swift