Re: installboot(8) changes for installing u-boot directly to SPI flash (or other raw flash devices)

On Fri, 13 Sep 2019 15:08:10 -0700
Jason Thorpe <thorpej%me.com@localhost> wrote:

> Most installboot.plist files don't need this because they use the default u-boot-install directive because they *only* support SDMMC / eMMC).

Actually I think many (most?) of the sunxi boards do support boot from
SPI flash. It's not populated on the board but can be attached directly
on the expansion pin header. It would be nice to ship with config for
all boot options supported by the CPU, even ones that require board
mods.

Kind regards,
-Tobias