Current on RPi 3B+ hangs

Hi,

I've installed current in my RPi 3B+.
When trying to use CVS to install pkgsrc the machine hangs for a
couple of hours.
Tried both to install pkgsrc through CVS from the beginning, as well
as installing the pkgsrc tarball and then to update it with CVS.

After a couple of hours I get access to the RPi 3B+ again, either via
console or ssh.

The CVS update process seems stalled in one of the first items:
P net/ucspi-tcp6/Makefile

Am I not supposed to install pkgsrc?

Is it my current image that is flawed somehow?
$ uname -a
NetBSD netpi 8.99.48 NetBSD 8.99.48 (GENERIC64) #0: Tue Jun 25
13:07:48 UTC 2019
mkrepro%mkrepro.NetBSD.org@localhost:/usr/src/sys/arch/evbarm/compile/GENERIC64
evbarm

What should I do?