Re: earm(v5) not working on RPi

Martin Husemann <martin%duskware.de@localhost> wrote:
>On Sun, Jul 14, 2019 at 02:48:01AM +0100, Robert Swindells wrote:
>> Tried setting up an 8.1 hpcarm tree on the same host, I get illegal
>> instruction errors and core dumps with several programs.
>
>Can you look at a core, or make it available?

Not sure how. In the 8.1 chroot tree gdb is one of the applications that
crashes. Running gdb on the host os doesn't pick up the correct shared
libraries.

Was thinking of adding some debug to the kernel to print out the
instruction that causes the fault and to also print something when
the sysctl for hw.pagesize is read.