Pinebook Pull for Advice

All,
I am up and running on NetBSD 8.99.43 on my new Pinebook 1080P thanks to the most excellent work by Jared (me genuflects). I have a few questions, perhaps someone could steer me in the right direction.
I pulled down pkgsrc and tried to build a few packages. I also pointed to (http://www.invisible.ca/arm/packages/arm64/current/) and used both pkg_add and pkgin. Some packages installed and some did not. Some complained that certain library files were missing from /lib.

Question 1:
What architecture repo do I use to pull down the NetBSD sets (i.e. base.tgz, comp.tgz, et al)?

Question 2:
I am trying to setup my big beefy workstation to do some cross compiling for the Pinebook; however, I am not sure what architecture to give as the platform parameter.

Ron Georgia
“90% of my problems are due to ignorance, the other 10% is because I just don’t know any better.”