Re: Porting ethernet support for Pi 3B+ to 8

On Mon, May 27, 2019 at 07:21:56AM +0530, Mayuresh wrote:
> Is it possible to take ethernet support code from -current and back port
> it to -8? I am not an expert in kernel code, but can give it a try with
> support from the list.

I noticed the following in 8.1 CHANGES

    Add some Broadcom Ethernet devices.
    Add SK-NET SK-9Mxx Gigabit Ethernet.

Does that include the ethernet device of RPI 3B+?

I tried out 8.1 and it didn't detect. But just wanted to know whether that
is expected.

Mayuresh