Re: panic: kernel diagnostic assertion "xfer->ux_state == XFER_BUSY" failed

I've had this issue multiple times.  It seems to be related to high USB I/O load; in my case to an external USB spinning disk, perhaps with network I/O simultaneously.

I've not been able to reproduce it on demand, tho; when re-starting similar traffic, it seems fine for quite a while, often longer than it takes the disk transfer and network I/O to complete.

To try to reproduce, I would try copying a big file to disk from SD; rm; loop while doing 'make build' on the disk; along with FTP of pkgsrc or something like that.

-Mike

On Sat, May 25, 2019 at 1:27 PM Michael van Elst <mlelstv%serpens.de@localhost> wrote:
cryintothebluesky%gmail.com@localhost (Sad Clouds) writes:

>I keep getting kernel panics with 32-bit NetBSD-current on raspberry pi
>3, looks like related to network interface. Is this a known issue?

Some people have seen this. Can you reproduce the issue?

                                Michael van Elst
Internet: mlelstv%serpens.de@localhost