Re: panic on boot with Raspberry Pi 3 Model B v1.2 and Model B+

>> On Mar 1, 2019, at 4:10 PM, Rob Newberry <robthedude%mac.com@localhost> wrote:
>>
>> Decided to give aarch64 a try (I’d been using the earmv7hf 32-bit version).  Tried on both my Pi 3s (a B/1.2 and a B+).  Don’t have any other Pi’s available right now.
>
> You're hitting a popular and recent bug that I think may be fixed?

Do you know when?  I think I updated my code yesterday (but from GitHub, so maybe a day's delay…)

Assuming the fix is in the “dts” files, I took a peek at cvsweb, and they didn’t seem updated since then…but maybe the fix is elsewhere.

> In any case, you can avoid the problem by getting rid of the pmu entry in the device tree, I believe…

I’ve got to brush up on this aspect of NetBSD — it’s new from when I was using it several years ago.  I took a quick peek at the dts files and it was alishglt more effort than I was ready for right now.

Rob