Re: High system times on Scaleway Cloud server

Martin Husemann wrote:
> On Tue, Dec 25, 2018 at 05:42:37PM +0000, Alexander Nasonov wrote:
> >   10.454545%       23      0    0    0 1 ffffffc0003e03f0 kobj_renamespace
>
> Are you loading/unloading modules a lot?

Not at all! I run at securelevel 1.

> I would expect zero kobj* activity in your traces.

That's indeed strange. I wasn't paying close attention to functions
in tprof's output but cgd related function looks good. If I measure
the system when it's doing mostly IO, I see those functions close
to the top.

--
Alex