Re: fstat on Pinebook

Christos Zoulas wrote:
> In article <20181202233324.t7nendsegba5akxm%pinet.lan@localhost>,
> Alexander Nasonov  <alnsn%yandex.ru@localhost> wrote:
> >On my Pinebook fstat prints some errors and no output:
> >
> >pinet# fstat
> >USER     CMD          PID   FD MOUNT       INUM MODE         SZ|DV R/W
> >fstat: can't read dtab at 0x0 for pid 977
> >fstat: can't read dtab at 0x0 for pid 792
> >fstat: can't read dtab at 0x0 for pid 1
> >fstat: can't read dtab at 0x0 for pid 0
> >
> >Processes 977 and 792 are ksh shells.
> >
> >Is it only me or a common problem?
>
> sysctl -w kern.expose_address=1

It makes no difference.

# sysctl -w kern.expose_address=1
kern.expose_address: 0 -> 1
# fstat
USER     CMD          PID   FD MOUNT       INUM MODE         SZ|DV R/W
fstat: can't read dtab at 0x0 for pid 1777
fstat: can't read dtab at 0x0 for pid 931
fstat: can't read dtab at 0x0 for pid 651
fstat: can't read dtab at 0x0 for pid 1
fstat: can't read dtab at 0x0 for pid 0

# uname -a
NetBSD pinet 8.99.26 NetBSD 8.99.26 (GENERIC64) #0: Sun Dec  2 22:46:32 GMT 2018 alnsn@nebeda:/home/alnsn/netbsd-current/devel/src/sys/arch/evbarm/compile/obj/GENERIC64 evbarm