Re: Cortex-A9 boot problems with d-cache on Zynq

> On 22/10/2018, at 9:46 AM, Alexander Nasonov <alnsn%yandex.ru@localhost> wrote:
>
> Your github repo is hard to navigate because it's one giant commit
> of all base.

It’s one giant commit because I haven’t made any changes to it yet and so at the moment it is just a copy of -current. I’ve created a branch called current because you are right, that will make it easier to track changes. I suppose I could have tagged the initial commit.

> Especailly if you figured out how to load debug
> symbols (I only debugged a stripped kernel so far).

That I know how to do (you can add netbsd.gdb as a symbol file in the debugger). I haven’t yet worked out how to get the debugger to display the source code though. I think these quality of life things are important enough that I made this item #1 on my list.

>> 	2) Document and/or implement in pkgsrc-wip the latest version of u-boot with ZYBO support
>
> Will it be based on Xilinx/Petalinux codebase?

I don’t know. I have to admit that I can’t quite remember where I found my u-boot. At one point I was using one from FreeBSD. It seems that u-boot currently has ZYBO support in the main source.

> Do you also see timeouts?

I haven’t looked yet. I’ve spent my free time setting up an Intel NUC I had lying around with Linux so that I don’t have to use a Windows laptop to run the debugger.

Cheers,
Lloyd