Re: Cortex-A9 boot problems with d-cache on Zynq

On Thu, Oct 18, 2018 at 02:11:08PM +0100, Nick Hudson wrote:

> On 18/10/2018 13:12, Robert Swindells wrote:
> > Nick Hudson <nick.hudson%gmx.co.uk@localhost> wrote:
> > > Can I convince you guys to work on FDTizing the ZYNQ7000 stuff? :)
> > I have got FDTized versions of the Zynq 7000 sources in my tree.
> >
> > I haven't tested them yet because I only have a Parallella which would
> > need a new version of U-Boot.
>
> Can you share? Lloyd/Alex can maybe help test?

On a related note, does anyone have a usable/proven newer version of
u-boot? I am still running the vendor version from 2012, and didn't
dare to update to the latest vendor version yet.

My jtag dongle arrived in the meantim though, so I might get more adventures.

Martin