Re: ukbd_cnattach() called unconditionally

On Tue, 25 Sep 2018, Manuel Bouyer wrote:

I've come up with the attached patch, which I successfully tested in both
console=serial and console=fb cases (actually I use both, depending on
environnement).

Also please make sure it works in the case where console is not specified. Two scenarios here -- one w/ UART only, and one w/ UART + FB configured.

wsdisplay_softc content is not publically accessible, so I added a
wsdisplay_isconsole() function to access sc_isconsole.
fdt_device_register() is called before the device is attached, so sc_isconsole
is not available at this point. So I added a device_register_post_config()
callback for this.

Since you're using a function instead of the softc directly, you'll need to guard against NUKBD > 0 && NWSDISPLAY > 0 instead.