Re: A20 hang

On 07/09/18 15:29, Manuel Bouyer wrote:
Hello
on a olimex lime2 (A20 CPU) running up to date -current, I see hard hangs
while building packages. Nothing on serial console and when I try to
enter ddb it hangs too:
login: Sep  7 15:51:07 chartplotter-dd su: bouyer to root on /dev/pts/1
~Stopped in pid 2778.1 (g++) at  netbsd:cpu_Debugger+0x4:<hang>

filesystems are on SATA disk, network is used for ssh and distcc.
Any idea what could be wrong, or how to debug this ?

Do you have any/all of DIAGNOSTIC/DEBUG/LOCKDEBUG enabled?

The 'break into ddb' thing has been annoying me for years and should really get fixed. The problem is the kdb_trap take ownership code is racey and should look more like the mips version. I just haven't got to it yet.

Nick