Re: Version tracking of tegra124-jetson-tk1.dtb?

Hi,

xusb.bin is firmware for the USB3 controller. For 8.0 you can get it by installing sysutils/tegra-firmware. The external package is not required in -current as I've imported the firmware since then.

Thanks. I'll give that a go.

You should always use the dtb that matches your kernel (that's why we compile them as part of the kernel build). All bets are off otherwise.

I had no idea! I learned something new today. Thanks!

John