Libre Computer 'Le Potato' sbc

This is mostly a check to see if anyone else is working on anything similar, I'm going to start getting NetBSD going on the Libre Computer 'Le Potato' SBC.

It has an Amlogic S905X. This is a successor to the ODROID-C1's (and +) S805/S905 series, in fact the board layout and hardware is VERY similar, so hopefully its not a huge task considering the work already done on those boards. If not, I'll be able to spend more time on peripherals.

--
Dexter Haslem