Re: bootstrapping nanopi neo2

On Tue, 12 Dec 2017, bch wrote:

On the rare occasion I get the u-boot repl, these are the parmams I'm
trying to use:

   setenv bootargs root=ld0a
   setenv bootcmd "fatload mmc 0:1 ${kernel_addr_r} netbsd.ub;
fatload mmc 0:1 ${fdt_addr_r} ${fdtfile}; fdt addr ${fdt_addr_r};
bootm ${kernel_addr_r} - ${fdt_addr_r}"
   saveenv

I've seen an issue with U-Boot 2017.11 on Pine64 where saveenv seems to clobber U-Boot and it fails to start the next time around.

If you're using armv7.img from the release build, those steps aren't necessary -- there is a boot.scr script on the MSDOS partition that will automatically boot netbsd-SUNXI.ub for you.