Re: Allwinner A64 support added to -current

Pe 7 sept. 2017 6:48 PM, "Jared McNeill" <jmcneill%invisible.ca@localhost> a scris:
Hi folks --

I've added support for Allwinner A64 to the SUNXI kernel in -current. If you have a Pine64 or Pine64+, I've created a sysutils/u-boot-pine64 package that you can use.

Is this operating in aarch64 mode?

Should I understand this issue is now fixed?

https://mail-index.netbsd.org/tech-ports/2014/01/28/msg000057.html

The sun50i-a64 .dtb files are not yet built with the SUNXI kernel as I need to adjust the build scripts to grab them from the arm64 directory. For now you can use the dtb files from the sysutils/dtb-arm64-sun50i package.

Basic things that should work: UART, MMC, USB (EHCI/OHCI), GPIO. Note if you are using a Pine64 based board, only the bottom USB jack will work at the moment as the top one is wired to the USB OTG controller.